Purchase Agreement - Floral Preservation
If you’re reading this, you’re about to make a deposit on your flower preservation and we are so grateful that you found us. We are excited to create something beautiful with your florals!
Below is our Purchase Agreement. Prior to booking your drop off time, please read and agree to the below statements in full. You will virtually sign this agreement when adding your preservation frame to your cart. After we receive your deposit, we will send you a Client Contract that reiterates all of the below as well as asks a few questions about customizations and details for your order.
- You have browsed our floral frame work and our style/essence aligns with the artwork you are looking for us to create with your own bridal/event flowers. We open up flowers, exposing their centres and layout from an aerial view. This means that some flowers will look much different than how they started (the biggest change in look are with roses). Please take a look at our website homepage or our Instagram @parchedfloral for examples.
- You understand that all floral frame items in our store are deposits only (and marked accordingly). This purchase is to reserve your spot for your flower preservation piece. The deposit paid will be applied towards your final invoice. To see full costs, refer to our pricing page.
- You understand that your are in charge of the shipping or drop off of your bouquet to the Parched Floral studio in Ancaster, Ontario (L9G 2Z6).
-You understand that your bouquet will be worked with-in the condition that it is received.
-You understand that in some circumstance it may be necessary to omit flowers due to their thickness, flower condition, or space in the selected frame.
-You understand that by placing a deposit down on your preservation you give creative liberty to Parched Floral to design your bouquet frame. In the client contract, we will ask you for your layout choice, and prior to finalizing will send a mockup that will allow for one set of revisions. The final piece will not be exact to the mockup.
-You understand that during the pressing process your flowers will change colour/shade and appearance. Also, once the frame is complete, the flowers will continue to fade and change colour as it ages.
-You understand that because of the delicate processes included in the preservation of your flowers there may be delays that can cause the finish time to be later than 16 weeks. If this is the case, we will be in touch and keep you updated.
- I understand that due to the nature of this service, space and resources are limited and only a certain number of pressing orders can be accommodated per date. In the event that you must cancel your order, your deposit will be retained (unless your event is canceled).
- I understand that currently Parched Floral can only accept bouquets from within Canada. We can however ship the final frame to other countries, so if you are not local but your wedding/event is, please connect to discuss.
If you have ay questions about any of the above statements, please reach out to us before reserving your time/date. Our email is: email@example.com